Doctor insights on:
I have a really thin face and i look old in it. How can I grow my face to look good? What things to eat?
Accept you for you: There is nothing you can specifically do with diet to fill your face out except overall weight gain. Of course gaining weight beyond what you need to be healthy is not a wise decision. You can speak with a cosmetic surgeon about injectables to fill in the thin spots. Accepting your genetic bone structure may eventually be the wise decision. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Laser, peels: If your doctor determines that your brown spots are indeed benign freckling, and if appropriate, she/he may suggest various laser/light technology such as ipl, fraxel, or active fx to resurface and remove the freckling. Alternatively, chemical peels can also even out dyspigmentation. Freckling can recur over time, and often require more than one treatment. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I have an unsymmetric face ... My age is 20 years. Left side is in while right side of my face is like swelled. Please give me solution.?
Many explanations: If this swelling phenomenon is new, see your primary care doctor immediately. If this is not new and the shape of your face has not recently changed, seek a consultation with a facial plastic surgeon to discuss your options. The possible options range from office treatments, to facial implants, to move invasive surgical procedures. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Psychological.: Probably psychological. Consider seeing a psychologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can u get herpes on ur face?
- How to get rid of scabs on face overnight?
- Can an abscessed tooth cause a numbness sensation in your head and face?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Left side of face swollen causes
- How to remove pimples hole from face?
- Foods that make your face fat
- Can you leave lemon juice on your face overnight?
- Baby face rash from pacifier