Doctor insights on:
Eyes Vision Concussion
concussion year ago vision blurry since left eye worse optomologist say ocular ok but went 20/15 to 20/30 in 1 year? peripheral test inconconsistant?
I have blurry vision for a year was in an accident got a concussion. Left eye is worse eye doctor says nothing wrong but vision was 20/15 now 20/30?
Diplopia post trauma: Can be due to concussion. Is the pressure normal? Would follow up with specialist in diplopia ( may consider neuro-ophthalmologist) ,so they can evaluate the cause of the blurred vision - macular swelling, optic nerve dmamage, brain injury? Seek diplopia specialist or neuro-opthalmologist. ...Read more
If an eye muscle is damaged in the brain after concussion and it leads to blurred vision, how long does recovery take. Will the eye sight return back ?
I have a concussion, the whites of my eyes have now turned grey and my eyes are glossy like I'm stoned...is this normal?
Got a concussion 2 months ago can i still be having vison problems or is it post concussion my eyes just zone out some times also have anxiety ?
Pupillary reaction: If the pupillary reaction is totally normal that means there is no herniation of parts of the brain due to trauma and pressure. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Did anyone ever get blurry eyes or double vision from a slight concussion
- Concussion double vision
- Vision problems after concussion
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Blurred vision concussion
- Blurred vision after concussion
- Concussion causes pressure behind the eyes
- Healthy eyes vision
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free