Doctor insights on:
Eyes Too Far Apart
Does double vision cause your eyes to spread apart . Such as a lot of space between eyes . Eyes far apart?
Can u fix wide set eyes . I really can't look people in the eyes because my eyes are spaced apart is there any way to make them closer in ?
Usually yes: If you mean that one eye or both are misaligned such that the eyes don't point at the same target together (called exotropia, a form of strabismus) then yes. Eye muscle surgery is commonly performed both to improve cosmetic results & to reduce any double vision. Otherwise, if distance between pupils is more than average & eyes are straight, surgery is generally not recommended for this situation ...Read more
Sleep is not the: answer. Watching your diet for subclinical food allergies will help more. Getting rid of the offending agent (have your PCP do food testing) will be more helpful. Stay away from too much salt, tomatoes, GMO corn, soy, wheat, sugar, potatoes is a start. This area is becoming vasodilated, and creating dark circles from the lymphatic congestion going into those veins. ...Read more
Eyes always feel tired? Blood tests all normal apart from low b12, on B12 jabs but still feel exhausted? Help
Yes: No problem with that at all. Don't worry. ...Read more
I lose control of my left hand occasionally. My fingers all spread apart, my eyes widen, and my left arm involuntarily lifts above my head. Any ideas?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you really get your eyes stuck in one corner if you roll your eyes too much?
- I was prescribed 5 mg valium 2 x daily how far apart do i take them
- Is this normal that my eyes turn red when i wear my contact lenses for too long?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eyes wide apart
- Groin pain when moving leg too far in or out
- Can crying make your eyes too sensitive to light?
- Blinking eyes too much
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free