Doctor insights on:
Eyes Too Far Apart
Does double vision cause your eyes to spread apart . Such as a lot of space between eyes . Eyes far apart?
Can u fix wide set eyes . I really can't look people in the eyes because my eyes are spaced apart is there any way to make them closer in ?
Usually yes: If you mean that one eye or both are misaligned such that the eyes don't point at the same target together (called exotropia, a form of strabismus) then yes. Eye muscle surgery is commonly performed both to improve cosmetic results & to reduce any double vision. Otherwise, if distance between pupils is more than average & eyes are straight, surgery is generally not recommended for this situation ...Read more
Ihave a strange feeling in my eyes.Also when i open my eyes separate, there is a difference in seeing colors.Left eye is more brownish right is blue?
Sleep is not the: answer. Watching your diet for subclinical food allergies will help more. Getting rid of the offending agent (have your PCP do food testing) will be more helpful. Stay away from too much salt, tomatoes, GMO corn, soy, wheat, sugar, potatoes is a start. This area is becoming vasodilated, and creating dark circles from the lymphatic congestion going into those veins. ...Read more
Eyes always feel tired? Blood tests all normal apart from low b12, on B12 jabs but still feel exhausted? Help
Yes: No problem with that at all. Don't worry. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Will a breast lift correct breasts that are far apart
- Eyes wide apart
- Do breast implants or breast lift bring far apart breasts closer together?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How far apart should multivitamins and calcium citrate supplements be taken?
- How far apart should your arms be to get chest muscles doing pushups?
- I was prescribed 5 mg valium 2 x daily how far apart do i take them
- Baby holds head back too far
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free