Doctor insights on:
Med?: Not sure which med. U r referring to. Please resubmit. ...Read more
Ocular surface: Most burning and tiredness come from either dry eye syndrome, ocular surface disorder, or eye strain. Osd is usually from lid marginal disorders such as granulated eyelids or gland dysfunctions; or tear production insufficiency. Eye strain is often associated with long periods of poor lighting, excessive reading, stress or other illnesses. ...Read more
Usually dry eye: Usually dry eye which is extremely common and can be made worse by dry environments (including heated indoors during the fall/winter) and heavy computer use. Another cause for puffiness, especially if there is associated itchiness, is allergy. See your eye md to help you sort this out and for treatment options. ...Read more
Eye fatigue: There are no vitamins which will help your symptoms. You should try giving your eyes a break from the computer for a few minutes every half an hour. In addition, try using some artificial tears in your eyes while you are on the computer. That will also help makes your eyes feel better. ...Read more
I'm always squinting even in the abscence of light which makes my eyes tired,ihave brown eyes i have myopia and wear contact lenses how to stop it?
Sev.Vision changes, noticeable signs are black spots under eyes, tired eyes, have to strain to close one eye, if not strain results in eyelid twitching
Sore throat forehead headache like throbbing pain behind of my eyes tired these symptoms go away for 3-4 days and come back again almost a year ?
Yes. : That is certainly possible, particularly in adolescent women. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is it normal after cataract surgery for my eyes to be tired?
- Can allergies cause your eyes to hurt and for you to feel tired?
- Why are my eyes always tired?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is the best eye drop to relieve tired eyes that i can use daily?
- Tired eyes and dizziness
- Why do eyes burn when tired?
- Is there a way to make tired eyes feel less tired without sleeping?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free