Doctor insights on:
Residual Erosion : Often this complaint comes from some type of issue with residual erosion or severe dryness. I would see an eye md or a corneal specialist for an examination if it is a persistent problem. Also i would look to see if you have a fan on a night or are sleeping in an overly dry environment. Often overhead fans can cause severe dryness to the eyes. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
2 different meaning: 1. Your eyes were closed you were sunbathing and your eyelids have sunburn. No permanent effect on vision. 2. Affecting vision: a. Staying in bright sun in the sand or snow for a long time, temporary sun burnt eyes, it will almost always recover. B. Looking directly with or without protection at the sun: may get a retinal burn and have permanent decrease in vision. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Who do my eyes squeak when i rub them
- Why do my eyes squeak when i rub them?
- My nose squeaks sinus
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Breastfeeding my baby squeaks
- What makes the treadmill belt squeak?
- Sinuses squeak when blowing nose
- How to stop an elliptical from squeaking?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free