Doctor insights on:
Eyes Follow To Midline
Can a blow to the back of the neck followed by loss of consciousness, foaming at mouth, and eyes rolling into head cause brain damage?
Follow-up" I have graves ophthalmology. Is it possible for my eyes to return to normal(no bulging) without surgery? Mine is not that severe.
Observe for now: If your appearance is not severe and you don't have many symptoms as a result, surgery is probably not indicated. It may or may not get better with conservative treatment, but if you don't have symptoms which bother you greatly, you probably don't need surgery. That is, "if it ain't broke, don't fix it." :) best wishes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Vitilliform Dystroph: Read about it here: http://emedicine.Medscape.Com/article/1227128-overview.Get a more detailed answer ›
I've had a small squamous cell carcinoma of the eye removed (<5mm). Treatment with mitomycin during removal only. Any suggested follow up procedures?
My eyes are hurting when i look right, left, and up , and down. I don't know what I should do for a cure .?
What do you suggest if my eyes are sooo red! and I don't know why! I'm not on any drugs. I don't do drugs. my eyes feel fine but its just red. why is it soo red?
That depends...: ...Entirely on what the herbs and tablets are. They might be safe, they might not. A more specific question will get you a better answer. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eyes follow past midline
- Is eyes follow to midline a symptom of normal 03 mo?
- Is eyes follow past midline a symptom of normal 04 mo?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Is eyes follow to midline a symptom of developmental delay fine motor 05 wk?
- Is eyes follow past midline a symptom of normal 08 wk?
- Is eyes follow to midline a symptom of developmental delay fine motor 08 wk?
- Developmental delay fine motor 03 mo eyes follow past midline
- Talk to a pediatrician online