Doctor insights on:
Eyes Exophthalmos Bilateral
Why his exopthalmos only in one eye? Is this dangerous or can still be controlled? He did orbital scan but result says autoimmune tumor.
Orbital Pseudotumor: Inflammations around the eye can look like tumors and are called orbital pseudotumor. Orbital pseudotumor can affect one or both eyes of relatively young patients, usually 50 years old. They are not cancer. Ctscan shows diffuse infiltration of the orbit, an inflammation of the eye wall (sclera), and/or t-sign (with the optic nerve). Pain is common. The disease rapidly improves with oral steroids. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Need to treat cause: Treatment of expthalmos is directed towards treating the cause of the exophthalmos,to reverse the problem and minimizing complications in the eyes So consult your doctor to find the cause of the exopthalnmos and appropriate treatment Exopthaldos is not a disease but ,is bulging eyes caosed by many medical conditions. ...Read more
Bulging eyes: Exophthalmos means the eyes are bulging forward, giving you a "popeye" look. It is commonly associated with thyroid dysfunction. I can't find any association with "gravidarum." gravid means pregnancy, but I have never seen an association between bulging eyes and pregnancy. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Unilateral exophthalmos
- Graves disease exophthalmos
- Exophthalmos vs proptosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How is exophthalmos related to thyroid dysfunction?
- How is exophthalmos related to thyroid dysfunction what causes it?
- Which condition is characterized by hyperthyroidism goiter and exophthalmos
- Bilateral hydroneprosis
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free