Doctor insights on:
Eyelid Skin Tag Removal
My son 7yr old has what looks like a skin tag, on his eyelid. Where should i go to get it removed and is dangerous?
Why do skin tags appear? I have one tiny skin tag that is starting to appear in my upper eyelid near by my eyelashes.
Skin tag: A skin tag is a small flap of tissue that hangs off the skin by a connecting stalk. They are said to be caused by bunches of collagen and blood vessels which are trapped inside thicker bits of skin. They are believed to be the result of skin rubbing against skin. That is why they are generally found in skin creases and folds.Your dermatologist can remove a skin tag by cutting it off with scissors. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Skin tag on eyelid removal
- Home remedies for skin tag removal on the inside of a thigh
- Home remedies for skin tags on eyelids
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Anal skin tag removal
- Surgical removal of skin tags
- Apple cider vinegar for skin tag removal
- Warts moles and skin tags removal
- Talk to a dermatologist online