Doctor insights on:
Eyelashes Falling Out
See Eye MD: Loss of eyelashes is not normal. See an ophthalmologist for evaluation. ...Read more
Eyelash loss: Eyelash loss can be due to eyelash pulling or eye rubbing. It can also due to eyelid or systemic disease. Eyelid inflammation (ie blepharitis), eyelid cancers (basal cell or squamous cell types) and abnormal thyroid hormone levels are common causes of eyelash loss. By avoid these issues, you can try to prevent eyelash loss. ...Read more
Ever since i started to put castor oil on my eyelashes,they stoped falling and became thicker but will it hurts my eyes if it gets in them?
Eyelashes: Hi, first you have to make sure that you don't sleep with your make up because Mascara drys out the eyelashes and makes them fall, 2nd you can see a Dermatologist for evaluation to figure out why your eyelashes falling, there is a prescription drugs called Latisse (bimatoprost) which could help. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eyelashes falling out thyroid
- Eyelash falling out causes
- Itchy eyelashes falling out
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eyelashes falling out in clumps
- My toddlers eyelashes are falling out
- How to keep eyelashes from falling out?
- How to stop eyelashes from falling out?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free