Doctor insights on:
Eyeglasses is also known as Glasses. Babies sometimes need eyeglasses to correct vision or to correct alignment of the eyes.
Water: Although, you may get bombarded with a number of eyeglass cleaners, in my experience and opinion, there is no better one than water. I use liquid hand soap and tap water to clean my glasses daily and then tap them dry with a flanel cloth. Works like a champ! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Blurry vision?: You don't see as well..... ;-) in all seriousness, i think you're asking if it will damage your eyes.....Depends. Most people no, especially if you're near sighted. However children less than 10 or 11 who are far-sighted or have astigmatism may develop amblyopia, otherwise known as 'lazy eye'. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Current eyeglasses script helps me, -.25/-.50. Now new script changed to nothing/-.75. What if I can't see as good with new script changes?
See 1 more doctor answer
Difficult: There are products in optical shops that can be rubbed on eyeglasses to disguise but not to remove scratches. Removal requires what amounts to sanding the surface which will alter the prescription making the glasses less useful. If the scratches are out of the center, try to ignore them but if they affect the clarity, you might need to get new eyeglasses. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No difference in sex: The power of the eye as reflected in the prescription for eyeglasses is the same for males and females. Eyeglass frames are commonly oriented to have designs that each sex would prefer. If you have glasses, and the vision clears up with them, and you do not mind the appearance of the frame, then it is OK for you. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i bring the eyeglasses frame to an optometrist to insert the lens into it?
- Do eyeglasses really help bad night vision?
- How do you clean the nosepads on your eyeglasses?
- What is the weakest prescription for eyeglasses?
- Can wearing eyeglasses cause my eyelids to look puffy?
- Is it safe to tint my own eyeglasses and make them into sunglasses?
- What kind of eyeglasses does wiz khalifa wear?
- Does eyeglasses with uv protection help prevent cataracts?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free