Doctor insights on:
Eye Regrowth After Laser Surgery
What do you recommend if I have -3, -3.5 power in my both eyes. Is that can be cured by laser surgery?
Laser eye: There are different types of lasers used by different specialists for different purposes. Ophthalmology may use 5 different lasers. Dermatology uses them routinely as well. Lasers cut, burn, ablate, and open holes into tissue, but there are many areas where they are not that useful, and other instruments are better. ...Read more
This site is...: Not for individual treatment or diagnosis.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Nerve regrowth after surgery
- How to swim after laser eye surgery?
- Laser eye surgery after effects smoking weed
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Vision changes after laser eye surgery
- Post laser eye surgery
- Newest laser eye surgery
- Laser eye surgery
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free