Doctor insights on:
Eye Patch Driving Correct Vision
Not really: The patch of course blocks the vision in the eye covered but does not change the condition of the underlying eye. Patching is used in infants and children to force an increase in vision in the open eye to prevent a condition called amblyopia. But such an effect is not seen in adults. ...Read more
Can wearing an eye patch, closing one eye, improve vision and minor eye lag/lazy eye in other eye? How much training would it take to improve
Possibly: If you had patching when you were an infant and a young child, then your eyes (each alone) may have reached their best potential vision by age eight. The vision can then drop in one of the eyes and be brought up to its best 8 year old level when you are older. If the vision was poor by age eight, then you are out of luck. ...Read more
For two days i keep getting a floating black circle shape floating in the vision of my right eye, it's driving me crazy what is it?
Vitreous detachment : You symptoms sound consistent with a separation of the vitreous gel (PVD) in your eye. The resulting grayish circle is what used to connect to the optic nerve. Usually a PVD occurs around 60 yo. It's recommended to have a dilated eye exam to make certain that this normally occurring process hasn't disrupted (retinal tear) the inner lining of the eye, called the retina. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does anyone know of any eye exercises that can correct double vision?
- How long should a baby to wear an eye patch to correct a lazy eye?
- Atropine correct eye vision hemispherectomy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does laser eye surgery correct vision?
- Woke up with blurry vision in one eye
- Sudden cross eyed vision
- Does sinus pressure cause blurred vision in one eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free