Doctor insights on:
Eye Movement Desensitization And Reprocessing
Sometimes i"ll get involuntary eye movement my eyes will move side-to-side vary fast this comes and goes, ill go weeks without it happening then it will start happen again. It has happened 2 times today; is this normal?
This is not normal.: If your eyes are moving side to side involuntarily, this may represent a type of eye movement called nystagmus. You should see an ophthalmologist during one of these episodes so that they can evaluate your eye movement. While some causes of this type of eye movement, there are some more serious causes as well. A good place to start is to get a comprehensive eye exam. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Stay active: Various balance exercises, tai chi, yoga, bicycle, pilates, and even sports such as tennis, golf, alpine or cross country skiing, dance, or rollerblading, all contribute to improved coordination, balance and eye movement coordination. Stay active all your life! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
My son has rapid horizontal eye movement for 5-10 minutes after wakening from naps. it repeats a pattern. is this serious?
Nystagmus: is always a cause for concern. Some causes are serious, and others are not. Only a physician who has the benefit of a full physical exam and testing results can attest to how serious this is in your son. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye movement desensitization
- Rapid eye movement and dizzy while awake
- Pain behind right eye and temple
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Headache with pain in the temples and eye sockets
- Inner corner of eye swollen and red
- Causes of left eye pressure and left ear pain
- What are some causes for red spots on my eyelids and under my eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free