Doctor insights on:
Eye Hurts After Getting Punched In Eye
Right eye pain. No trauma. No pain in bone around eye. No cheek pain. Hurts to touch/move. No headache. No pain in left. Started after nap. Like punch?
See eye doctor: Although the most common cause is dry eyes for which preservative-free artificial tear drops may help, one cannot rule out more serious condition such as glaucoma, keratitis etc. It is best that you consult your eye doctor if artificial tear failed to provide any relief or the condition gets worse. ...Read more
I was punched on the temple on Sun. Didn't pass out, just saw spots. It's sore and eye on that side is bruised. Now my other eye hurts when look aroun?
See Opthalmologist: May be retrobulbar hematomsa or retinal hemmorhage. Need immediate atttention by opthaslmologist ASAP ...Read more
Pollen allergys r bad 4 me. Strangely above my eyebrow, down my temple, 2 my cheek, & under my eye hurts as if some1 punched me. Why?! it kills.
Not allergy: However you may have a sinus infection. See doctor. ...Read more
I have lattice degen in my R eye. When I have eye pain that hurts to keep open, I get worried retina is detached. Eye dr says nothing is wrong. Signs?
Something else: Retinal detachment is very rarely painful, & when painful, is often associated with other, non lattice degeneration-related detachment problems. Your pain is most likely related to other ocular conditions such as corneal drying (dry eyes; meds side effects), migraine, contact lens related issues (if worn), eyelid conditions, environmental (wind, dust, allergy), or other. See your Eye MD for help ...Read more
When I sit on my knees and then stand on my knees I get dizzy, not just dizzy but my eyes hurt. What could cause the eye pain?
When I get angry or stressed my left eye hurts and my skin under my left eye burns and become red... Is it high eye pressure? Is it sign of glacoma?
Drop: Try using an artificial tear drop 4 times a day. ...Read more
Swelling of the eyelids (and/or soft tissue beneath the eyelids) can be an indication of both dangerous and not-so-dangerous conditions. The only way to tell which is by careful examination, and sometimes also requiring CT imaging. Do not delay in-person examination by a physician. ...Read more
SEEMS YOU NEED TO BE: Seen for this problem. Find the reason so it can be properly treated. ...Read more
Infection?: With pain and swelling, you have to concerned with the possibility of an infection. You need to see your eye doctor to be evaluated and treated appropriately. ...Read more
Swollen eye: There can be several causes, most easily treatable by an ophthalmologist, with whom you should make an appointment. ...Read more
Many possibilities: An ophthalmologist can help you with this. ...Read more
Eye: Please check it out as soon as you can with an ophthamologist ...Read more
Get checked out: I would recommend that you have your contact lens fit checked by your eye doctor as this is not normal. Good luck and feel better. ...Read more
Remove the contact: And call your eye doctor.Get a more detailed answer ›
See Eye MD: If your eye hurts, see a doctor. An ophthalmologist would be the best type of doctor to see for this. ...Read more
No: Pain in an eye in a patient that wears contact lenses could indicate a serious corneal infection, or ulceration. You should have you eye examined by an ophthalmologist asap. Untreated corneal infections can lead to scarring, permanently reduced vision and in the worse case scenario, corneal perforation. ...Read more
Wouldn't recommend: That. Instead flush out the eye with saline and if not better then see an eye care specialist to examine the ocular surface and under the lids. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor online
- Cross eye punched face
- Is it normal to have a swollen eye and nose after getting a bruised forehead?
- Why do sutures on my hand hurt more at night?
- My head hurts is throbbing after pushups
- When i look down my lower back hurts
- Ear feels blocked after punch
- Left side of my face feels numb after shower
- How to treat a red eye from being punched?
- Hard lump in cheek after punch
- Lump on face after being punched
- Pain after being punched in chest
- Punched in the eye
- I have a really bad sun burn and my legs are swollen what can i do it hurt to walk or bend my knees
- Squishy side of head after 4 foot fall
- Can geting punched in the belly kill an embrary baby?
- Left side head numbness head swollow after tbi
- How long will a bee sting on the tounge hurt?
- I punched wall and my whole hand hurts
- I have fluid masses in the balls of my feet hurts when i walk cant feel them when i touch it numb toes and balls of feet arch pain
- I have a lump in my neck the size of a gtape its hard and round it hurts and u can see it sticking out of my neck and it hurts what is it