Doctor insights on:
Eye Eyebrow Piercing
Hi,I have few concerns regarding my eyebrows which is thinning,this started 5 years ago when my eye brow started to fall off (not all of it). Help ?
Hope not: I hope the piercing has been removed. If not, it needs to be. The brow is a pretty forgiving area as regards scarring. The main thing is to keep the site clean by washing with soap and water several times a day, perhaps apply Bacitracin ointment after washing, and generally get the infection cleared up asap. If it does not improve quickly, see your doctor. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Rash from eyebrow piercing
- Can you get a lazy eye if something goes wrong during an eyebrow piercing?
- Headaches after eyebrow piercing infection
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eye lid piercing
- Piercing eye pain
- Eye piercing implants
- Will i get an ugly scar from eyebrow piercing after it got infected
- Talk to a dermatologist online