Doctor insights on:
Eye Drops That Make Your Eyes White
What safe and effective eye drops can I use to make my eyes whiter and clear what currently appears as dirt?
I am a darker skinned individual and my eyes are slighty yellow. For example, I have a yellow ring around my pupil. Is it hereditary? Are there any eye drops that I could take to make the whites of my eyes whiter?
I have a yellow/beige ring around my pupil and in my eye. Are there any eye drops that i can take to make the whites of my eyes whiter instead of them being beige?
No: Any discoloration like you describe is a sign that something untoward is going on. Please see an ophthalmologist very soon. ...Read more
Contact irritation: Causes could include: dirty lenses that need to be replaced with new ones; a sensitivity to contact solution; environmental allergies; poorly fitting lenses; lenses with wrong water content for your eyes; dry eye. Dry eye may be due to hormones, medications (eg antihistamines, retin a) or environment. It is probably best if you see your eye doctor asap to help trouble shoot this problem. ...Read more
Tear replacement: Most eye reddnening is from eye dryness which can be treated with over the counter lubricating or tear replacement drops. The drops that say 'gets the red out' are drying so avoid these unless you need an acute whitening for something like a picture. If you think your redness is chronic, see your ophthalmologist for evaluation. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye drops that make your eyes sparkle
- Eye drops to make eyes whiter
- Contacts that make your eyes white
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to make the whites of your eyes whiter?
- How to make the white of your eyes whiter?
- Can eye drops damage your eyes?
- How to make your eye whites whiter?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free