Doctor insights on:
Eye Drops That Make Your Eyes Sparkle
Contact irritation: Causes could include: dirty lenses that need to be replaced with new ones; a sensitivity to contact solution; environmental allergies; poorly fitting lenses; lenses with wrong water content for your eyes; dry eye. Dry eye may be due to hormones, medications (eg antihistamines, retin a) or environment. It is probably best if you see your eye doctor asap to help trouble shoot this problem. ...Read more
What safe and effective eye drops can I use to make my eyes whiter and clear what currently appears as dirt?
I put eye drops in my eyes because my allergies make them itch real bad! Weird thing is when I put drops in they itch constantly still the drops dry.
My eyes r always red I have allergies. What can I do to clear them up. I have use eye drops and they make them redder. Help?
I am a darker skinned individual and my eyes are slighty yellow. For example, I have a yellow ring around my pupil. Is it hereditary? Are there any eye drops that I could take to make the whites of my eyes whiter?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye drops to make your eyes whiter
- Can eye drops damage your eyes?
- Is it true that reading in bed makes your eyes bad?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eye drops to make eyes whiter
- Contacts that make your eyes white
- Will eye drops make your blood pressure go up
- How to get your eyes whiter without eye drops?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free