Doctor insights on:
Eye Drops For Whiter Eyes
Tear replacement: Most eye reddnening is from eye dryness which can be treated with over the counter lubricating or tear replacement drops. The drops that say 'gets the red out' are drying so avoid these unless you need an acute whitening for something like a picture. If you think your redness is chronic, see your ophthalmologist for evaluation. ...Read more
What safe and effective eye drops can I use to make my eyes whiter and clear what currently appears as dirt?
I am a darker skinned individual and my eyes are slighty yellow. For example, I have a yellow ring around my pupil. Is it hereditary? Are there any eye drops that I could take to make the whites of my eyes whiter?
I have a yellow/beige ring around my pupil and in my eye. Are there any eye drops that i can take to make the whites of my eyes whiter instead of them being beige?
No: Any discoloration like you describe is a sign that something untoward is going on. Please see an ophthalmologist very soon. ...Read more
Every 2 weeks or so, i get white gunk in my eyes & sometimes to the point where the inside of my eyelids peel. They also burn even with eye drops.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye drops for yellow eyes
- Eye drops to make your eyes whiter
- Is it normal for moisturizing eye drops to cause blurry eyes?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What eye drops are good for dry eyes and how long can you use the drops?
- Eye drops for swollen eyes
- Eye drops to make eyes whiter
- What type of eye drops is best for itchy eyes?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free