Doctor insights on:
Eye Diseases That Cause Blindness
Retinitis Pigmentosa: The only one i can think of right off is retinitis pigmentosa, and inherited degenerative disorder of the retina. There are probably other retinal disorders that can cause blindness, but most serious conditions you might think of such as cataract and glaucoma are treatable. ...Read more
If myopia is the root cause of many eye diseases (tears, detachments), then are there ways to fix myopia (elongation of the globe)?
Doc said right optic nerve is bigger than left. Said it was normal but I forgot to ask what cause that?She didn't see any eye diseases just allergies.
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Diseases that cause pain pressure eye
- Is there an eye disorder that causes a blind spot in the central vision area?
- Diseases that cause eye floaters
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Eye infections that can cause swollen lymph node behind the ear
- Disease that cause sore spots on your scalp like bruises
- Autoimmune diseases that can cause itchy rash
- Diseases that cause joint pain besides arthritis
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free