Doctor insights on:
Eye Diseases That Cause Blindness
Retinitis Pigmentosa: The only one i can think of right off is retinitis pigmentosa, and inherited degenerative disorder of the retina. There are probably other retinal disorders that can cause blindness, but most serious conditions you might think of such as cataract and glaucoma are treatable. ...Read more
Vision impairment and blindness are conditions in which a person cannot see well or see at all, even with glasses or contact lenses. If a person's best vision (with correction) out of either eye is only 20/70 - 20/200, he is impaired. If he can see no better than 20/200 or his visual field is no more than 20 degrees (severe "tunnel" vision), ...Read more
If myopia is the root cause of many eye diseases (tears, detachments), then are there ways to fix myopia (elongation of the globe)?
Doc said right optic nerve is bigger than left. Said it was normal but I forgot to ask what cause that?She didn't see any eye diseases just allergies.
Sometimes: Some blind eyes degenerate and as they do, they can change color. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Eye disease that leads to blindness
- Can dry eye cause blindness?
- Can eye floaters cause blindness?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Temporary blindness in one eye causes
- Can pink eye cause blindness?
- Can lyme disease cause blindness?
- What causes temporary blindness in one eye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free