Doctor insights on:
Yes: There are many genes you both carry from parents and grandparents that may have the brown eyes. ...Read more
OTC lubricants: Most dry eye can be handled with over the counter (otc) lubricating drops. Do not use the ones that say "gets the red out" as these are drying. Plain eye ointment at night is also helpful. For persistent eye dryness especially if the vision is impaired, see your ophthalmologist. ...Read more
Yes...: It turns out that the genes for eye color are pretty complicated and we are learning more about this all the time. Certainly two blue eyed parents can have a brown eyed child. ...Read more
See 1 more doctor answer
Nope: But albinos are. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
No: There is no relationship between eye color and rh type. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does eye color fade?
- Can sweat cause eye to swell?
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- Can eye color change?
- Why is one eye always red?
- Why l have eye bag?
- Can you develop a lazy eye?
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free