Doctor insights on:
Many options...: If you are already using artificial tears 2 or more times daily without relief, you can ask your doctor about restasis, a prescription medication to help produce good tears. You may also try treating the eyelid oil glands that can contribute to dry eye, by using warm compresses, lid scrubs and vitamin supplements with omega 3 fatty acids. Discuss these options with your doctor. Good luck! ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
Nope: But albinos are.Get a more detailed answer ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Does eye color fade?
- Can sweat cause eye to swell?
- Can i use alrex for pink eye?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Why is one eye always red?
- Why l have eye bag?
- Can you develop a lazy eye?
- Can pink eye cause a stye?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free