Doctor insights on:
Extra Hair Growth On Legs During Pregnancy
What causes leg hair to stop growing during pregnancy? Is it lack of certain nutrients or minerals? I have psoriasis condition and am 28 weeks now.
When your due date arrives, you will be more than ready to have your baby! Most women deliver the baby somewhere between 37 and 42 weeks. According to the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, only 5% of babies arrive on the exact due date. Approximately 7% of babies are not delivered by 42 weeks, and when that happens, it is referred to ...Read more
Blocked hair folicule on leg removed with local anæsthetic early pregnancy, could it have caused my baby's hypoplastic aorta coarctation?
Always "hairy" d/t my ethnicity but during pregnancy I got tons more body hair. Post partum it remains in excess but hair on head sheds a lot. Causes?
I have a excess hair growth on chin and have a polycystic ovaries which is best doctor to get treated and get my preganancy?
I am 23 old female.I have unusual hair growth in my hands, legs like how a man has.Something to worry?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Leg hair growth during pregnancy
- Baby hair growth during pregnancy
- Unwanted hair growth during pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Extra mucus in throat during pregnancy
- Extra vitamin c during pregnancy
- Extra fluid in uterus during pregnancy
- Extra strength tylenol during pregnancy
- Talk to a dermatologist online