Doctor insights on:
Exposed To Hpv
HPV: HPV is a very common virus and there are many strains. Only a few of them are associated with cervical cancer for the female. Once you have the virus it will stay in your system. There is no treatment for the virus. The best prevention at this time is to get the HPV vaccine prior to sexual activity to prevent you from contracting the virus. Screening pap smears is important to look for changes. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
What are the chances of exposing to HPV after receiving blowjob from a sex worker? When can I expect to see symptoms?
HPV Vaccine: Yes. Of course.Get a more detailed answer ›
If I have been exposed to HPV and get the vaccine as advised will it prevent me from getting warts I have never broke out before?
Study says that if u had the Gardasil vaccine, but were already exposed to HPV types 16+18,there is an increased risk of precancerous lesions? True???
Was sexually active and gave oral sex(to my husband).My pap smear was normal.I am 23 should I get the vaccine even if was exposed to hpv?
Yes: Yes you should still get the vaccine as there are multiple strains that cause cancer. It's possible that you were exposed to a noncancerous causing strain of hpv and you want to protect yourself against the cancer causing strains of hpv. Regardless vaccine is a good idea at this point. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Does being exposed to new strain of HPV mean your partner has HPV ? Hpv dormant two years....Used a condom
Hello. : Hello. If it is in fact a new strain (not a recurrence) than it would have to be transmitted from someone. If you have been monogamous, then it may well have come from your partner (unless you had an infected partner previously). Even if a condom is used, some small lesions which aren't readily visible, can still come in contact with skin which isn't covered by the condom. ...Read more
If I have HPV and get cured will i catch it again if my bf has been exposed to it since i had it?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can i expose my shingles rash to sun or uv light?
- How can i build my immune system to get rid of hpv?
- What to do exposed bone after extraction of wisdom teeth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you really lighten your eye color by exposing it to sun more often?
- How long can it take for hpv to cause throat cancer?
- How long does it take to show signs of tetanus after being exposed?
- Do hida scans expose patients to dangerous levels of radiation?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free