Doctor insights on:
Explain How Cocaine And Alcohol Affect The Brain
Variable/dose relatd: Weed=small head and questionable learning issues. Cocaine= injures placental blood vessels and leads to premature delivery.Alcohol= forms formaldehyde as a breakdown product and has various toxic effects depending on the stage of pregnancy.!st trimester=altered facial structure and possible heart defect, later pregnancy injury to brain development. ...Read more
For alcohol it is: estimated to be 10-15 years, but I cannot find good statistics on cocaine. However, I suspect that for chronic long-term users of cocaine, it shaves even more time off ones life, because it is highly associated with heart attack, heart arrhythmias with sudden death, stroke and other debilitating side effects. I would guess that if alcohol is 10-15 years, Cocaine probably 15-20. ...Read more
I'm 17, last year I was persuaded to have cocaine and alcohol, my head has put me through every emotion of it going. What's wrong with me?
Is alcohol and a cocaine stimulant a understandable excuse of a one night stand cheating incident? Or is it because the person actually wanted to.
Al Anon: That question is probably the very definition of why someone should attend the twelve step program for friends and families of addicts known as al-anon. The question this doctor is prompted to ask is why would you be in a relationship with someone who is an addict who would put his and your health at risk even if he was impaired on alcohol and cocaine? I recommend al-anon. ...Read more
What happens if someone was injecting cocaine and ingesting alcohol, cocaethylene would be produced, right?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How does alcohol affect the body and brain?
- How does drugs and alcohol affect the reaction time?
- How does alcohol affect the mind and body?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How does alcohol affect the brain?
- How does alcohol affect the respiratory system?
- How does alcohol and tobacco affect your circulatory system?
- How does the heart and brain work together?
- Talk to a neurologist online