Doctor insights on:
Yes, but How high?: What is your WBC count? Both physical and mental stress can cause elevation of WBC count, but it is prudent to exclude other causes, such as infection before invoking exhaustion as the explanation. See this site for info. http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/high-white-blood-cell-count/my00161. ...Read more
Panic: Think of the phrase 'bio psycho social'. Bio is for hereditary or medical causes. Psycho is for psychological causes. Social is for exposure to fearful objects. Most cases, however, the cause is not clear, but with therapy & exploring dynamics, it becomes more clear. ...Read more
Yes: Yes, but it should be temporary.Get a more detailed answer ›
Husband has foculsegmental glomularsclerosis & is exhausted. No probs adrenal glands, what else could it be that causes exhaustion?
Exhaustion: Profound fatigue can accompany renal disease, use of corticosteroids, depression, anemia, overwork, and numerous other factors. Discuss this with his doctor and see what is going on since have no access to his records and cannot examine him. Hope he perks up soon. Good luck. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can exhaustion cause shortness of breath?
- What causes adrenal exhaustion?
- Can any std cause ear pain?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can adderall cause seizures?
- Can zoloft cause yellow pee?
- Biotin can cause insomnia
- Cause of tragus pain
- Can exhaustion cause vomiting?