Doctor insights on:
Exercising Too Soon After Birth
Scared to give birth because I'm scared the placenta isn't going to come out of me. I'm scared I'm going to die ?
OB anxiety: It is not uncommon for pregnant women to have certain fears about the course of their pregnancies that should be shared with your treating OB MD. He/she can discuss what is reasonable and what is not to be concerned about. If that is not sufficient, your OB MD may ask you to see a mental health professional if your anxieties become extreme hindering your ongoing prenatal care. ...Read more
Yes: You are going through major emotional and physical changes and healing. Your hormones levels are much different than you are used too and it is very normal to experience many different emotions. Highs, lows, interest or lack of interest in sex. As your body returns to its prepregnancy state you will begin to feel like yourself again. If you are concerned talk with your doctor. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
6-8 weeks: After birth the cervix leading to the uterus is open and infection is more likely. Infection during this time can be devastating as well. I recommend no penetrative intercourse (no toys, no anal intercourse, no vaginal intercourse) until you are seen by your doctor usuaully at 6 weeks. They may advise you to wait a week or two. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are the typical side effects of exercising too soon after giving birth?
- Repercussions of exercising too soon after a c-section
- Losing baby weight too soon after birth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after c-section can you start exercising?
- How soon can i start exercising after brain surgery?
- How soon after a miscarriage should i start back exercising?
- Is it normal to have a headache for 3 days after exercising too hard?
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online