Doctor insights on:
Exercises To Strenghten Lower Back
See details: One cannot explain low back exercises as there are several which you should do. You can search on-line for the specifics or ask your doctor. ...Read more
Stretches: Hip openers , hamstring stretches, forward bends. ...Read more
Deadlifts: Along with squats, back extensions, and core strengthening exercises. ...Read more
What to do if i feel pain in my lower back when i finish my exercises in gym. What should I do for relief?
Stretch : Many people neglect back stretches .... Is is part of the core and responds well to routine stretches. ...Read more
Hello. I would like to know some good exercises to fix upper-back syndrome and lower-back syndrome. Thank you in advance.
My lower back is very painful &stiff if I sit or stand too long. Is there anything I could take or do to make it better?or exercises /stretches?
Exercise and Stretch: Lower back pain has numerous etiologies, at 21, unless you had an injury, stretching and exercise should be beneficial. Strong abdominals will support and stabilize the lower back. Stretching the lower back, hamstrings, and buttocks muscles will help tremendously. Exercises and stretches should be done and learned by a therapist, trainer, or a person who has experience with these. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Exercises to straighten my lower back
- Exercises to get rid of lower back fat
- What exercises can i do to get rid of lower back side fat?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises to reduce lower back fat
- Leg exercises to avoid with a lower back herniated disc
- Easy at home exercises to lose weight with lower back pain
- Exercises to tone the middle lower back
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free