Doctor insights on:
Exercises To Improve Arm Skin Tone
Moles?: Are you referring to a mole or generalize discoloration on the arm or in the armpit? A picture is worth 1000 words. I suggest you show it to your doctor or dermatologist. ...Read more
I noticed on my right arm I have 3 small areas of skin that is white & doesn't match my normal skin tone. ?
I have strange small and skin-tone bumps on my arm. They seem to be spreading. What are they and how can I get rid of them?
I have a medium skin tone but tan very easiy. When I do, however, I get random darker patches on my arms. This happens with or without sunscreen.
Picture helps: But many supplements can cause hyperpigmentation. Also eczema if a little red can then turn brown due to sun exposure. I would see your dermatologist and also recommend you always wear sunscreen. Other considerations include fungal infections can turn dark with sun, but with correct topicals they will clear, ...Read more
I have uneven skin tone on my arms and its really frustrating! what can I do to make it even fair like before? What soap should I use?
?: I'm not sure i completely understand the question but if you would like to prevent your skin from getting darker make sure to apply sunscreen everyday and throughout the day. Make sure not to go out into the sun between 10-4, and wear sun-safe clothing. Use sunscreens that contain either zinc or titanium, or both is better. I hope this helped :]. ...Read more
Small white bumps on my upper arms along with blotchy skin tone from very pale to very red- what is this? can it be treated- ive had it my whole life
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Exercises to improve facial muscle tone for speech therapy
- How to improve skin tone with vitamin e oil?
- Exercises a quarterback can do to improve his throwing arm
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to improve skin tone after weight loss?
- Best arm exercises to tone for women
- What exercises can i do to get rid of jiggly arm skin?
- Exercises to tone lift saggy skin
- Talk to a dermatologist online