Doctor insights on:
Exercises For A Slender Neck
Are there some exercises to cure a neck disk? Can it be moved back to its position through exercising?
Yes: Good posture, exercises and a healthy lifestyle will increase the chances of a disk going back to its position (resorption). Now, this depend on the extent of the herniation and your lifestyle (exercises, posture, etc). Visit your doctor for an evaluation. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What weight training exercises to avoid for a bad neck?
- Neck strengthening exercises for a herniated cervical disc
- The best ab exercises for a bad neck
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Exercises for a long neck or a neck that sticks out
- Aerobic exercises for people with a neck injury
- Neck exercises for a bulging cervical disc
- Exercises for a pinched nerve in the back neck area
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free