Doctor insights on:
Exercise To Lower Blood Pressure
Blood pressure is a measurement of the force placed on the blood vessels and is comprised of the "systolic" pressure (the top number on a blood pressure meter) which is the peak pressure when the heart is pumping, and the "diastolic" pressure (the bottom number on a blood pressure meter) which is the pressure during the resting phase ...Read more
How long will it take for daily exercise to start lowering blood pressure? Generally..... As I know every situation is different.
Food and exercise: Cardiovascular exercises and avoid salty foods.Get a more detailed answer ›
What causes my blood pressure to fluctuate so drastically throughout the day and evening. It actually gets lower after exercise?
Don't exercise!: You don't want to pop your top, do you? First, you need to get your blood pressure under control with medicines! after that issue has stabilized, then concern yourself with low salt diet, low sugar diet, weight loss, decreased alcohol intake, quitting smoking, exercising to get into shape, and all of the other necessary lifestyle changes. Exercise right now will make your pressure increase! ...Read more
Exercise Or Physical Activity (Definition)
Exercise is a physical activity that is completed to maintain or improve health. Benefits of exercise include weight maintenance, improving mood, increasing energy, preventing or controlling chronic diseases, promoting better sleeping, and improving sex life and libido. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Breathing exercise to lower blood pressure
- Why does exercise lower blood pressure?
- Can diet and exercise lower blood pressure?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Best types of exercise to lower blood pressure
- Best exercise equipment to lower blood pressure
- Exercise bike vs treadmill to lower blood pressure
- Why a hand grip exercise may lower blood pressure?
- Talk to a cardiologist online