Doctor insights on:
Exercise For Saggy Boobs
Exercise all muscles: Gravity ultimately wins. But doing upper body exercises including chest, pecs, abs and all other muscles groups can help. The older the boobs get, the more fat tissue and less glandular/muscles tissue is in them, so exercise chest muscles can help. When you r finished having babies, and have lots of $$, can consider plastics. Otherwise, get a good over-the-shoulder-boulder-holder. ...Read more
Wear a bra: Wear a bra everyday, moisturize your skin, avoid sun exposure on your decolletage. If you have ptotic (or drooping) breasts and would like to have them examined or possibly fixed, see your plastic surgeon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
What do you have?: If you are obese and the "man boobs" are made of fat, liposuction will be a help for you. If you are describing tissue under the nipple like many teens and young adult men get, you can have a surgeon remove it in the office. There's no magic exercise that will solve these common problems. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Maybe!: If your man boobs are simply adipose tissue, probably. However, if due to high estrogen levels in blood, usually not. Obesity causes high Estradiol in men. Also, taking excess testosterone can increase breast tissue, by being converted to Estradiol by cyclic aromatase. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Face exercise for saggy jowls
- Best exercise for saggy breasts
- How to exercise the face neck area for saggy mens skin?
- Exercise for bigger boobs
- What exercises are for saggy boobs?
- How to avoid saggy boobs?
- Exercise to reduce breast size for women at home
- Exercise to reduce hips and thighs for men
- Talk to a obstetrician and gynecologist online for free