Doctor insights on:
Exercise After Colonoscopy
Usually none: Infrequently may feel some mild transient cramping, or residual loose stools from the prep. Perianal discomfort rarely. After colon biopsy scant bleeding can be seen. Abnormal would be severe pain, fever, nausea, vomiting, which could indicate a possible emergency from a complication of the test, for which medical advise is urgent. ...Read moreGet help from a doctor now ›
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you exercise after a colonoscopy?
- First bowel movement after colonoscopy
- Vaginal bleeding after exercise
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How soon after pneumonia can i exercise?
- Diarrhea after colonoscopy
- Is it normal to have diarrhea after a colonoscopy?
- Generally how long should i wait after my hernia surgery before exercise
- Talk to a colorectal surgeon online for free