Doctor insights on:
What to do if I have a chalazion- had it for around 10 monthsoff from it. Is it possible for a chalazion to just "fall off?
See a opthalmologist: A chalazion is a swelling of the eyelid usually caused by an inflamed meibomian gland. When it is acute warm compresses and an antibiotic ointment can resolve the problem. If you had the swelling now for 10 months, you most likely will need surgical excision. See an ophthalmologist for an evaluation. A chalazion can not 'fall off'. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Hi! I recently got my chalazion removed from my lower lid, 4 days ago and I was wondering how long it would take before I could wear makeup again?
How long does it take to surgically remove a chalazion on a 16 month old? How long will she be out?
Yes: For styes that are relatively painless & on upper eyelid, pulsatilla may be helpful. These may also have a yellow or greenish discharge. Warm compresses may help too! for styes that are very painful and hypersensitive to touch or cold, hepar sulphuris may work. Then for styes with swelling of the lid & burning and/or stinging pains aggravated by heat and relieved by cold -- apis may help. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- How to get rid of a chalazion fast?
- Lump after chalazion surgery
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How can i remove a scar on my eyelid after a chalazion surgery?
- Chalazion surgery reocvery period
- Does chalazion surgery hurt?
- My bff is wearing contact lenses with chalazion what's that
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free