Doctor insights on:
Every Morning I Wake Up With One Eye Swollen Shut
One eye?: Is it only in one eye or both eyes? If both eyes, then I would think you have a systemic condition. You mention you have hypothyroidism? Other conditions include allergies/ sinus. You also indicate you have eyelid swelling. Is that what you mean under your eye or the eyelid? There is a difference since eyelid infection can cause the eyelid to swell or a chalazion such as the condition you had bef ...Read more
Every morning i wake up eyes glued by mucous and swollen tonsils. I find it hard to swallow and no fever. Then better again.Can it be spring season?
Every morning i wake up with eyes glued by green mucous and tonsils swollen but its not tonsillitis and no fever.What is wrong with me?
Why do I wake up dizzy with mild headache every morning with swollen puffy eyes and tears and any light hurts my eyes.?
Headaches in am: Waking with headache is unusual and likely not caused by eyes unless vision is affected. Puffy eyes with headache in am most likely to be blood pressure related but an eye specialist can easily rule out glaucoma as a rare possibility. Sinus and or allergy from something in bedroom such as feather pillows, dust mites etc can also be causal. Your careful observation of what may trigger these helps. ...Read more
I tend to mouth breathe at night and i wake up every morning with puffy eyes, i was wondering if this could be linked to swollen anoids at night?
No: The issues are unrelated.Get a more detailed answer ›
Most mornings when i wake up I have a swollen looking bump in the corner of either both eyes or just one eye, that goes down thru the day. Please help?
Each morning I wake up and my eyes are swollen.. I've been drinking enough water and sleeping enough. What could be the cause? Please I'm so worried
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Why do i wake up every morning with a stomach ache 8 weeks?
- What does it mean when i wake up every morning with abdominal pain?
- Can dust mites cause me to wake up every morning with swollen lips?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I wake up every morning with a mild throught ache that goes away what can it be
- I wake up with headaches every morning
- I wake up every morning with a stomach ache
- Why do i wake up with headaches every morning?
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free