Doctor insights on:
Estrogen: Yes it is in plants but it is much more reliable when developed and made in a professional laboratory. ...Read more
The birthcontr shot messing with hormones, have 7 side affects. Thought estroven was best she say so take estrogen instead. Shot making me sweating n?
Safer: It would be safer to change your method of contraception. In general it is not a good idea to keep adding drugs to treat the side-effects of other drugs if there is another alternative an there are many other contraceptives. Mirena might be a good alternative for you. Hope this helps. ...Read more
Nauseous all day andwaves of hot flashes that actually kind of ache when they hit. Drop in estrogen? Haven't had it in a week or more. Surg menopause.
Many: Low estrogen may affect the overall sense of wellbeing that you may or may not have. Lack of estrogen may give you "hot flashes", vaginal dryness, libido changes, sleep disorders, anxiety sensation, depression, changes in skin, mood and overall sense of wellness. Depending on your overall health, medications, and other issues, you very well can get help. Get a good eval by pcp or gyn. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Diet: Phytoestrogens (plant estrogens) are present in many foods, notably in soy products. However, one might ask why you want to get more estrogen. If you are menopausal, you can try food supplements or actually take estrogen orally. . To answer you question better, i would have to know what your objective is. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Fluctuation in estrogen levels (metallic taste)
- What kind of estrogen supplements make your butt and boobs bigger?
- Will taking estrogen increase breast size
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does estrogen make your breast grow?
- Fluctuation in estrogen levels metallic taste
- What happens when estrogen levels are high?
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free