Doctor insights on:
Estrogen Pills Birth Control Cause Any Problems
Yes: Yes, definitely. However, the side effects are relatively uncommon and the benefits can be very great. The greatest risk of the pill is deep vein clots which can be very serious. The prevention of pregnancy (which itself has many risks) can be considered to balance this risk, and the pill also has long-term benefits in decreasing the risk of a number of female cancers. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Contraception is also known as Birth control. Contraceptiion is a means of preventing conception (or fertilization). There are hormonal and non hormonal methods of preventing sperm and egg from meeting. Talk to your doctor or clinic about what options are best for you. There are short acting methods (condoms, pills, patch, ring) and long ...Read more
Does birth control pill Clarissa have estrogen if so does it put my at risk of any heart problems?
Huh?: Dr. Google cannot find any birth control pill named "Clarissa". Nor can Epocrates, an extensive professional pharmaceutical database. Are you sure you're spelling it correctly? In general, all birth control pills have estrogen and all have a small increased risk of clots including heart disease. The risk is higher in women who smoke or/and who have high blood pressure, or are older (not you). ...Read more
If the baby blues are caused by dropping levels of estrogen and progesterone, then would birth control pills help?
Does ocella birth control cause weight gain/bloating? I have tried other low-estrogen bc pills and had awful side effects with weight gain.
Yes: yes it can. discuss other options with your physician ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can taking estrogen pills and birth control cause any health problems?
- Can birth control pills or depo cause sore breasts?
- Birth control pills cause acne body hair growth
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could birth control cause stomach pains and breathing problems
- Can birth control pills cause hypothyroidism?
- Can loseasonique birth control pills cause itching?
- Birth control cause stomach pains breathing problems
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free