Doctor insights on:
Estimated Baby Weight Over Nine Pounds
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
Possibly....: Large babies can cause difficulties at vaginal delivery, the frequency of which depend on many factors, especially your personal history. If your provider has mentioned this fact, you may be being prepared for the possibility of a c-section delivery. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
I'm 27 pounds over weight and 8 weeks 4 days pregnant. What should I do to keep baby healthy? Not wanting to gain to much.
Eat healthy!: Eat a healthy, well-balanced diet and continue your exercise program. Walking is great exercise This is not the time to go on a restricted calorie diet or to begin training for a marathon. You can expect to gain around 10 pounds before 20 weeks (half a pound a week), and another 20 pounds after 20 weeks (1 pound a week). Make plans to breast feed for a healthy baby and weight loss! Regards! ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
How about 1 to 2 lbs: Per week? To lose weight insure that calories burned > calories consumed. Drink at least 8 - 8 oz glasses of water per day. Aim for at least 5 servings of vegetables & 4 servings of fruit per day. Use whole grain when possible. Avoid sodas, alcohol & junk carbohydrates. Get in a good mix of aerobic & weight lifting exercises. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Maternal birth weight over nine or under six pounds
- Ultrasound estimate of fetal weight more than 9 pounds
- Previous delivery of baby over nine pounds
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Fast weight loss for women over 200 pounds
- How many calories should i have if im 70 pounds over weight?
- Does previous delivery of baby greater than 9 pounds cause gestational diabetes?
- Average weight of a 9 week old baby
- Talk to a pediatrician online