Doctor insights on:
Estimated Baby Weight Over Nine Pounds
Is it safe to give an 8 month old baby Infant Tylenol (acetaminophen) every day during teething to help with teething pain & discomfort? Baby's weight is 18 lbs.
What month do babies double their birth weight? And is 25inches to tall for a 11 pound 5 ounce baby?
Thin and long: Babies usually double their birth weight at about 5 months. As for the weight and high parameters, it would help to know how old is your baby, boy or girl? ...Read more
Nothing specific: Babies don't need anything but breast milk or formula for the first year but i see no reason to Prohibit it's use. Some prefer not to use it as it may interfere with normal feeding & slow growth. Kids can get water-logged if the drink too much. An ounce or two occasionally doesn't hurt any kid. ...Read more
Seldomly: A baby is seldom ill in the first few months of life. Much of mother's immunity transfers to the baby providing temporary protection that begins to wear off by three months. At this point, we begin to see fever, congestion, or diarrhea as a sign of babies new susceptibility to viruses. ...Read more
WHO Growth Charts: The world health organization (who) has done a wonderful job of standardizing normal. Check out this website to find your answer http://www.Who.Int/childgrowth/standards/en/. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ultrasound estimate of fetal weight more than 9 pounds
- Previous delivery of baby over nine pounds
- Maternal birth weight over nine or under six pounds
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Baby weight pounds
- Will my baby be unhealthy if is born over 9 lbs
- How to lose weight if im over 300 pounds?
- Fast weight loss for women over 200 pounds
- Talk to a pediatrician online