Doctor insights on:
Essential Thrombocytosis Lupus
Yes: Thrombocytosis will not affect your getting a tattoo. ...Read more
Educate yourself: If you're actually 32 years old, you're a little young for this diagnosis. Did you get genetic studies? You'll need to learn everything you can about it. Often the best treatment for bona fide essential thrombocythemia is to do nothing. There are medications that are helpful depending on your counts and whether it's giving you any problems. Your life expectancy isn't shortened by it. Keep learning ...Read more
Well-known: "Essential thrombocythemia" is a more familiar synonym. Mayo's is pretty good. It's usually quite mild and manageable. http://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-conditions/thrombocythemia/basics/definition/con-20034386 ...Read more
What to do if I have essential thrombocytosis. what food should I eat and what's not. I'm on an early stage.?
What do you suggest if I have essential thrombocytosis. What food should I eat and what's not. I'm on an early stage.?
None: The food usually dose not effect thrombocytosis. ...Read more
None: No herbal medicines have taken the place of hydrea (hydroxyurea) so far. Perhaps a new agent will show effectiveness in the future, but so far, nothing works as well as hydrea (hydroxyurea). ET at age 38 is not as dangerous as ET at age 60, but should still be checked by a hematologist, and treatment considered especially if platelet counts are high. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Essential thrombocytosis
- Essential thrombocytosis patient information
- Essential thrombocytosis pregnancy
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ovarian cancer and essential thrombocytosis
- Is essential thrombocytosis a blood cancer?
- Essential thrombocytosis life expectancy
- Can essential thrombocytosis be inherited?
- Talk to a hematologist online for free