Doctor insights on:
Essential Oils For Hair Growth
None: Androgenetic alopecia, the hair loss experienced by most adults as they age, can be helped by taking a vitamin called biotin, 3,000-5,000 mcg/day, and applying topical minoxidil solution. Massaging the scalp seems to help as well, but specific oils are not needed. Other treatments require prescription. ...Read more
How do "garlic"+hair growth oils helps in hair growth because i've been submergin' them toghther and using on my hair?
Probably do not help: You will have problems with your friends unless they are all Italian chefs. The garlic smell must be pretty strong. I am not aware that garlic grows hair. Most likely the "hair growth oils" are a scam or there would be no bald people. ...Read more
Tea tree oil: Tea tree oil is commonly used for hair growth and is anti-fungal. ...Read more
Why do India culture believe oil is good 4 hair growth bt the Chinese believes tht oil clogs the hair pores and stops the hair growth,So is oil bad or?
Neither: Use oil as you like for your cosmetic issues. It will neither help nor hurt the growth of hair. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- The best essential oils for hair growth
- Essential oils that promote hair growth
- What essential oils are good for hair growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Essential oils that smooth hair
- Essential oils that thicken hair
- Essential oils for breast growth for women
- Essential oils for all hair types
- Talk to a dermatologist online