Doctor insights on:
My mom has benign essential blepharospasm, and in last few months i'm having same symptoms it comes + goes. How will dr.Diagnosek?
Observation: Essential blepharospasm is a condition in which the lids involuntarily close and block the vision with little control. The diagnosis is by history and observation. There is no pathology, lab or radiology test for this. Treatment is by Botox injections, and sometime surgery. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Essential hypertension
- Unspecified essential hypertension
- Essential tremor
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Non essential tremors
- Essential amino energy side effects
- How to shrink goiter with essential oils?
- Vh essentials bv treatment side effects
- Talk to a ophthalmologist online for free