Doctor insights on:
I am a female, 42 years old, 5'3", 128 lbs and my BP is 136/98. Should i be concern about this BP reading?
Sex Education: Feeling sex depends on many things. Try to address underlying problem i.e. Any family or financial stress, relation with partner, medication side effects etc.. Regular exercise may help too. If none of these help, best bet will be to be evaluated by physician. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Talk to her about it: People read emails of others frequently and relationships end, then another one begins via some social network connection. When your girlfriend finds out you have been spying on her she will probably feel some anger and resentment. If you want the relationship to survive find a good therapist and start couples counseling. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
To each his own.: Reading opens the imagination, and helps the reader to escape their life, even if only temporarily. For you, poetry obviously is your escape, your happy place, your source of solace. That's great. It's great to have something like that to escape to when you need it. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Is there any truth that reading or watching tv in dim lights will cause the eyesight to deteriorate?
My BP is usually normal to low. Yesterday it was a high reading of 145/117. This morning it is 147/127. What can cause this to happen?
Very likely diabetes: You need to be checked for diabetes. Especially if you are having symptoms of diabetes out of control, such as, excessive urination, thirst , and/or hunger. If you have diabetes it is not controlled. Either way you need to see a doctor and soon. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Yeast infection on pap smear reading
- What does borderline abnormal ekg reading mean?
- Does inr levels affect blood pressure readings at all?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What is a normal pulse ox reading for those with asthma?
- Blurry vision after reading
- What is a normal blood sugar level reading?
- Is it bad to wear reading glasses a lot if you have good vision?
- Is it safe to wear reading glasses even if you have perfect vision?