Doctor insights on:
I'm just wondering, if you get erythema migrans from a tick bite is it indicative of Lyme disease?
Possibly: That is one cause. There are others. ...Read more
Red skin is a symptom in which part or all of a person's skin is redder than normal. Redness is usually caused by increased blood (red colored) in the reddened area. Increased blood flow can be due to allergies, inflammation, infection, hormonal changes, nerve problems, ...Read more
Rash like erythema migrans on 10-yo face, but itchy, no known tick, & nothing flu-like. Saw dr who guessed random bite. No rx. 2nd opinions, please?
Colon erythyema: Colon "erythema" just means the colonic lining looked redder-colored than was expected. This can be due to infection, inflammation, ischemia, but it can also be due to mechanical abrasion from the colonoscope, the chemical used to prep your colon, or even staining from having eaten red-colored foods before your test. Your doctor may have taken a biopsy to elucidate cause--give him a call please. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Erythema chronica migrans
- Erythema migrans emedicine
- Lyme disease erythema migrans
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Erythema migrans photo
- Erythema migrans treatment
- Erythema chronicum migrans
- Erythema migrans on tongue
- Talk to a dermatologist online