Doctor insights on:
Ept Home Pregnancy Test Sensitivity
I have been having symptoms like dizziness, headaches, back aches and boob soreness or sensitivity. I thought because of that i was pregnant so i took a home pregnancy test but I am not. So what is wrong with me, I am scared.
If you're pregnant or planning to get pregnant, there are many things you can do to give your baby a healthy start: Regular prenatal visits along with laboratory testing, ultrasounds, prenatal vitamins and immunizations (like the flu shot and whopping cough booster). Now's the time to eat healthy, stay hydrated, and ...Read more
37 days delayed & i'm having breast tenderness & whitish discharges.5 times home pregnancy test done with negative result.what does this mean?
Home pregnancy test negative... Still spotting light pink and brown. nausea hurts when lay in belly, breast tenderness. Can a Blood test be Positive?
See : Your doctor and have a blood test done to confirm whether you are or are not pregnant. The home tests are good but not as accurate as the blood tests ...Read more
Missed period: Home pregnancy tests are very accurate. They are the same tests used in a doctors office. They can detect a pregnancy 7-10 days after conception. The best time to take one is when you miss your period. If you doubt the result you can repeat it in 1-2 days. If you were pregnant the hormone level would rise enough for detection. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ept digital pregnancy test sensitivity
- Ept home pregnancy test accuracy
- Ept pregnancy test sensitivity
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- I am 5 days late for my period is it too early to take a home pregnancy test
- Home pregnancy test
- Can mirena cause a false negative on a home pregnancy test?
- Home pregnancy test after embryo transfer
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free