Doctor insights on:
Epidural Steroid Causing Weight Gain
The epidural space is an anatomical space just outside the fluid filled sac that contains the spinal cord and brain. Anesthesiologists and pain physicians are skilled at placing needles or catheters (tubes) into this space in the spinal canal to administer medications. These medicines can treat the pain of surgery or labor. These medicines can also be used to treat chronic ...Read more
Will an Epidural Steroid Injection for herniated disc (l4-l5) cause any weight gain or any other serious side effect? (20 year old college athlete)
Steroids: Yes but cetain disorders require them. Don't stop without a doctors advise. ...Read more
Symbicort (budesonide and formoterol): Increased appetite is considered uncommon with Symbicort (budesonide and formoterol). Decreased appetite is more common. Weight loss is not common but I have seen no reports linked to weight gain. Symbicort (budesonide and formoterol) contains Budesonide -a steroid. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Do epidural steroid injections cause you to gain weight?
- Do epidural injections cause weight gain?
- Will steroid back injections cause you to gain weight
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Epidural steroid injection causes anxiety
- Epidural injection weight gain
- Legal weight gain steroids
- Weight gain steroid injection
- Talk to a neurologist online