Doctor insights on:
Epididymitis Caused By Bacterial Vaginosis
Yes: Sepsis is the body's generalized inflammatory response to a specific infection. The infection can be in the lung, the blood, the kidney/bladder, or anywhere else. The infection could be bacterial or fungal. It is the body's inflammatory response that defines sepsis (and septic shock), not the infection itself. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Can Chronic/Acute Bacterial Prostatitis be transmitted sexually, causing infection or UTI in female partner?
Pelvic examination: An infection after a pelvic examination would be very, very, very rare. More likely there was already a vaginal infection starting that was not bad enough to be picked up yet. ...Read more
Almost never: Men with scarred/restricted urethra due to past STD can be susceptible to recurrent UTI, a rare complication these days. Recurrent bladder infections in women have nothing to do with past or current STD. However, in some women sex often triggers UTI, by "massaging" bacteria into the urethra. See your doctor; this is often preventable with low dose antibiotic taken after sex or 1-2 times a week. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can bacterial vaginosis cause infertility?
- Does bacterial vaginosis cause cervicitis?
- Smoking marijuana causes bacterial vaginosis
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Menstrual cup cause bacterial vaginosis
- Will bacterial vaginosis cause preterm labor
- Does sex with other women cause bacterial vaginosis?
- Does douche while pregnant cause bacterial vaginosis?
- What cause bacterial vaginosis?