Doctor insights on:
Here is ...: Epididymis is an elongated lump between testis and vas deferens, consists of a 15-20 feet long convoluted tubules for sperms to pass and mature (in10-12 days), and it usually hugs / attaches right onto the posterior aspect of testis. If you want to look at its pic, type "pic of epididymis" to search online. ...Read more
Possible surgery: Sadly, chronic epididymitis present for that long, is not likely to go away. Many men respond for varying periods of time to antibiotic treatment. Some will get temporary improvement to a spermatic cord block. The last resort would be surgical epididymectomy. Although this may diminish fertility, it shouldn't affect other testicular function. (testosterone). ...Read more
Dear, I need an help, my boyfriend is suffering of cronical epididymis from February 2013.He tried all types of cares but nothing works.I need an help?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Epididymal cyst symptoms pain
- Epididymal cyst pain
- Epididymal cyst pain relief
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Epididymal cyst starting to cause groin pain
- Epididymal cyst
- Epididymal cyst blocking testosterone
- What cures epididymal hypertension?
- Talk to a urologist online for free