Doctor insights on:
Entocort Side Effects
I was diagnosed with lymphocytic colitis 4 years ago and given entocort ec for treatment. Will it ever go away for good or is it a lifelong illness?
Could you take ibuprofen (an nsaid) and bupropion (steroid) if you are taking entocort (a corticosteroid)?
Yes: bupropion is not a steroid, and I am not aware of any contraindications to your drug combinations, but would just express some concern that steroids increase the chances of stomach ulcers and bleeding, and NSAIDs may worsen this. Talk to your doctor about using something to protect your stomach (sucralfate, prilosec and others) if stomach upset is present, or even as prevention. ...Read more
Agree w Dr. McGee: With the Ana Boot Camp Diet would anticipate possible side effects like malnutrition, fatigue, overly rapid weight loss, dizziness, low energy level, loss of large % of muscle mass – including heart muscle, problems with sleep, electrolyte imbalances, cold sensitivity, depression, paranoia etc. It may also be the start of a pattern of unhealthy eating. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Variable effects: Different people have different tolerances for foods like onions, even though they're very nutritious (as per dr. Fowler)! eat them ; you'll be getting lots of flavonoids including quercetin that help your immune system http://tinyurl.Com/kfpegph several servings a week can decrease risk of cancer. To specifically decrease oral ; esophageal cancer risk, eat 1/2 cup/day in some form. Bon appetit! ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Can you tell me if it would be important to understand the medications that the person is taking, side effects and m?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Steroid shot for sinus infection side effects
- Side effects female masturbation
- Side effects of drinking too much lemon with water
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Montelukast sodium and levocetirizine dihydrochloride side effects
- Garcinia cambogia extract side effects
- Side effects of serious mass weight gainer
- How long do the side effects of plan b last?
- Any side effects of arimidex