Doctor insights on:
Depends: It depends on the age and the weight of the child as well as on where you are going to use them, what are you using them for and for how long. ...Read more
Doc prescribed me proctosol for enteral hemorrhoids.i can't get cream to go in rectum and I'm on a lot of pain. How do I get cream in?
Is it safe for a patient to receive a TPN feed through a GJ Tube?My sis has severe Mastocytosis & Gastroparesis, and enteral feeding tube didn't work.
Not a question of : safety, rather why give a parenteral feeding, enterally, might not be absorbed efficiently and an expensive preparation would be wasted. The G-J tube is meant to bypass the stomach and go right into the small intestine, there are preparations meant to be used this way that don't need stomach digestive process, ask the doctors/dietician about, wish you and your sister wellness ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Enteral tube feeding calculations
- Enteral feeding is administered through
- Enteral feeding tube types
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enteral gastrostomy tube
- Percutaneous enteral gastrostomy
- Entero enteral fistula
- Enter symptoms get diagnosis
- Enteral feeding tube placement