Doctor insights on:
Enlarged Uterus Cancer
Cancer is a group of diseases that is characterized by uncontrolled cell growth leading to invasion of surrounding tissues that spread to other parts of the body. Cancer can begin anywhere in the body and is usually related to one or more genetic mutations that allow normal cells to become malignant by interfering with internal cellular control mechanisms, such as programmed cell death or by preventing ...Read more
Had transvaginal ultrasound. everything ok except of enlarged uterus and potentially growing fibroid (2cm).could doc misinterpret fibroid for cancer?
Abnormal pap smear-enlarged uterus(11cm)left complex ovarian cyst(new since 7/31/15)and thickening endometrium(10mm)Possibly cancer?Lower abd pain24/7
Less likely: In order to become pregnant, your uterus needs to be disease free. An enlarged uterus may indicate a disease that will prevent pregnancy. Though not impossible, it is less likely that you can become pregnant. If pregnancy is desired, i recommend that you discuss this with your gynecologist. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Enlarged uterus ovarian cancer
- Enlarged uterus uterine cancer
- Is an enlarged uterus a sure sign of uterine cancer?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Enlarged uterus due to fibroids
- Reasons for an enlarged uterus
- Enlarged uterus problems
- Endometriosis enlarged uterus
- Talk to a gynecologist online for free