Doctor insights on:
Enlarged Muscles In Ventricles Attached To Chordae Tendineae
Papillary muscles: They are papillary muscles.Get a more detailed answer ›
It is a body tissue that has the ability to contract. It shortens and generates force. It relaxes and returns to its original length. Muscles move joints, stabilize the body, move air and food through the organs, act as valves for bladder, bowel and other organs. They control movement of the eyes. They help us express ourselves by changing the shape of our ...Read more
Just out of interest, which ventricle chamber (the left or right) Is supposed to be the biggest in the heart(not the muscle)?
Anatomy: The volumes of the ventricles are the same if all is normal. The mass of the left ventricle is normally more than the right. The shapes of the ventricles are different. ...Read more
Left ventricle: the muscle is the left ventricular myocardium ...Read more
Heart: left ventricular myocardiumGet a more detailed answer ›
Improvement chances in severe left ventricle damage with anterior wall thickness preserved when heart muscle moved little bit during stress echo?
It depends greatly: On underlying cause...Talk to your cardiologist.Get a more detailed answer ›
See your doctor: Problems like these can only be correctly handled by your doctor in person. He/she needs to listen to you, perform an examination and possibly run labs or other tests. That's the only way he/she can find out what's going on and what to do about it. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Ruptured mitral chordae tendineae
- What heart valves are anchored by chordae tendineae?
- Are the chordae tendinae located in both ventricles?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What muscles attach to the sternum?
- Muscles attached to clavicle
- Muscles attached to ribs
- Enlarged lateral ventricles ultrasound
- What are the enlarged muscles in ventricles attached to chordae tendinae?