Doctor insights on:
Enlarged Lymph Node In Neck For Years
I've had a horse voice for over 6 months with an enlarged lymph node in neck. My tongue now feels numb with low grade fevers. What could it be?
My 6 year old son has had enlarged lymph nodes of the neck for 4 years now, his LDH has gone from 487 to 522 in 3 months, what does this mean?
Many things: LDH is a rather nonspecific test. It can be elevated in cardiac, blood, liver, lung, muscle, kidney disease & malignancy. Your child's pediatrician or gastroenterologist are really the on's who you should be discussing this with, since they are familiar with & managing your child's health. ...Read more
My 3 year old little girl has enlarged lymph node in her neck, it's been like this for about 6 weeks or more, she also has frequent visit 2 poo?
A very enlarged lymph node on neck was removed but was not cancerous now another one has appeared next to it what could cause this ?
It depends on the si: Small neck nodes are normal. So the size matters. If the node is 1 cm or larger, watch it and note down if it is growing in size. If it grows bigger than one centimeter, then i would advise you to get yourself examined by an ENT doctor or go see your family doctor first. ...Read more
Lymphadenopathy: Any of dozens of possibilities, including acute and chronic infections, tumors, granulomatous disorders and others. The way in which to find out which of these may be causing your signs and symptoms is to see a doctor and be examined. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Hard lymph node in neck for years
- Swollen lymph nodes in neck for years
- Lymph node in neck swollen for years
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- What causes enlarged lymph nodes in the neck?
- Permanently enlarged lymph node in neck
- Enlarged lymph node in child neck
- Remedies for enlarged neck lymph nodes
- Talk to a infectious disease specialist online